[sword-devel] Missing verse in AndBible

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Fri May 20 14:11:51 MST 2016

On 2016-05-20, 18:40 GMT, Kahunapule Michael Johnson wrote:

a) Please, do not send HTML-only messages to the list. In
Thunderbird go to Account Settings/Composition & Addressing and
unclick "Compose messages in HTML format, please", or at least
in the Composer window set in Options / Delivery Format / HTML
& Plain Text.

b) Concerning Wisdom 16:29, I don't understand it. I thought
that AndBible intentionally doesn't support
deuterocanonical/apocryphal books
(http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.literature.sword.devel/25943).
Or did the author of AndBible gave up and it supports
non-canonical books as well?

Best,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Roses are red;
    Violets are blue.
I'm schizophrenic,
    And so am I.