[sword-devel] 1.8, French versifications, modules

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Mar 11 01:00:58 MST 2016

This is just to say as no one has voiced any objections to domcox' s French versifications i will now actively use these if suitable modules are submitted.

These will be marked as requiring version 1.8 which quite clearly is not yet released, but i think is stable enough dossing about in svn.

So while current frontends would be unable to make use of such modules, at least we would have asap compatible modules out there, maybe increasing the pressure to release.

I have no specific texts in mind but simply notify that any new texts will be considered this way.

Peter

Peter

Sent from my phone. Apologies for brevity and typos.