[sword-devel] OSIS to USFM conversion?

Kahunapule Michael Johnson Kahunapule at eBible.org
Sat Jun 11 14:41:18 MST 2016

Hello, Matěj & all:

I'm starting to work on a OSIS to USFX converter. Once in USFX, Haiola can convert it to USFM.

I haven't done this before, because of the mismatch between OSIS and USFM/USFX in philosophy, but it turns out that the way OSIS is actually used in the Sword project, it can be done, and I have a need to do so for some other Bibles, so hopefully this will help you, too. I highly recommend using Paratext <http://paratext.org>, if you can get access to it. If not, there is Bibledit <http://bibledit.org>.

--

Aloha,
/Kahunapule Michael Johnson/

*MICHAEL JOHNSON