[sword-devel] CrossWire's KJV

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sun Jan 31 13:28:31 MST 2016

Since 2006 David and I have been working on improving our KJV module.

We have started a page in the wiki giving the history of the KJV from version 2.0 onward. See: http://crosswire.org/wiki/CrossWire_KJV <http://crosswire.org/wiki/CrossWire_KJV>

This page would be a good one to watch to see when the KJV is released and what changes were a part of that release.

Please feel free to edit the page or send David or me suggestions.

Recently, I’ve obtained a facsimile of the Benjamin Blayney Oxford 1769 KJV and a Louis Klopsch 1901 KJV Red Letter Edition. We will be using these as the reference standard for the module going forward (previously we had been using the Old Scofield Study Bible for both the base text and red-letter text).

In Him,
	DM