[sword-devel] KJV Update

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat Jan 30 09:27:48 MST 2016

Glad you figured it out that you had an incomplete download. Guessing: The FTP mechanism of InstallMgr can create partially downloaded modules.

Alternatively, you can unzip the cached zip (from ftp/pub/sword/packages/rawzip) and unzip it to the proper folder.

I’ve only ever used it on Un*x. Basically, set SWORD_PATH to the folder having mods.d and modules, then call “mod2imp KJV” in a command window. There’s a win32 version of it somewhere. It is a very simple program that iterates from one key to the next in an installed module.

— DM