[sword-devel] KJV Update

David Troidl DavidTroidl at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 08:23:26 MST 2016

Hi,

On further checking, I found that the other updated books, Byz and WHNU,
had the same problem.  Their module directories were empty. So I tried
downloading the KJV from the website, and installing it directly in
BPBible.  Now that works fine.

Apparently the problem narrows down to the BibleCS Install Manager, or
BibleCS in general, since I also lost my settings.

Any help would still be appreciated.

David