[sword-devel] Headers in OSIS Bible & Included Additions

gordion at o2active.cz gordion at o2active.cz
Fri Jan 29 10:09:18 MST 2016

Hello,

I thought all title types that I found in the osisCore.2.1.1.xsd can be used for "screen" rendering. Your note "... really makes sense in a printed book, or PDF file with pages, etc" enlighten it for me :-)

I try play with different types and subTypes of the title tag. At this moment I see no visual difference for different level of attribute values (1-4) in Xiphos :-(

Thank you

Best Regards

Ivo Dostal

-----Original