[sword-devel] Headers in OSIS Bible & Included Additions

gordion at o2active.cz gordion at o2active.cz
Wed Jan 27 02:34:39 MST 2016

Hello Peter,

yes I did (Developmet Tools and Module Development at http://crosswire.org/wiki/Main_Page - I read all pages under links with pink background) - "Marking sections and titles" at http://crosswire.org/wiki/OSIS_Bibles, checked simpleType "osisTitles" in http://www.crosswire.org/osis/osisCore.2.1.1.xsd but these "osisTitleTypes" are confusing for me constantly :-( . I have not found documentation for all these osisTitles - acrostic, chapter, continued, ...) Is there some source that explains usage of all these osisTitles?

Thank you

Ivo Dostal