[sword-devel] Hosting non-US public domain modules

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 22 07:30:17 MST 2016

Which of the repos in our Master List are located outside the USA ?

Obviously IBT is, but who knows what the copyright rules are in Russia?

Perhaps we need to ask someone to create and maintain a module repository on
a "Third Party" server outside the USA and outside Russia/CIS?

Would this meet legal requirements, providing the server was not "owned" by
CrossWire?

How about India itself?

Or should we be thinking of somewhere like the Cayman Islands?

Regards,

David