[sword-devel] KJV module updated to version 2.9

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 22 01:08:10 MST 2016

OSIS 2.1 (BibleTechnologies) has (13.17.1)

The w element allows the following elements to occur within it:
• a • index • note • seg

Therefore w within w is invalid.

NB. The manual is slightly out of date compared to the official schema 2.1.1

I suspect it's still invalid with the CW modified schema, despite the "extra
allows".

NB. Our modified OSIS schema is a "work in progress".
DM took it on after Chris began it, but dropped out.

Not everything proposed in the wiki page is implemented yet.
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/OSIS_211_CR
Some of the suggestions are not yet taken up.

Best regards,

David