[sword-devel] 64 bit operating system support?

Isaac Dunham ibid.ag at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 22:07:23 MST 2016

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 11:12:23AM -0500, Fred Smith wrote:
<snip>
> on a different note:
> BTW, there is (or was) some problem in the GTK3 build of Xiphos that
> cause bizarre flashing on the module manager screens (don't recall if it
> also occurred on other screens), that Karl reported did not occur with
> the GTK2 build. As a result I stopped using the GTK3 build on my machines,
> hoping that somebody, somewhere, some day would fix GTK3. Has anyone
> looked at the epel3 xiphos-GTK3 build to see if it exhibits the same
> issue?
>
> Fred

I saw that same issue several releases back (on Alpine Linux x86,
webkit/gtk3); it was the module descriptions popping up and disappearing
repeatedly. My guess is that it was 4.0.1 or so.

It's long since gone, here. I think it was fixed by 4.0.3, and it's
certainly not in 4.0.4.

Thanks,
Isaac Dunham