[sword-devel] Proper sorting of pointed Hebrew

Aaron Christianson ninjaaron at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 12:54:25 MST 2016

Oh! I had recalled that there were some problems at times with the way vavs and holems were display next to each other because of the discrepancy between how holem vav is represented in Unicode vs betacode (the format used in the initial creation of the Michigan-Claremont text) but looking back at it now, either I was mistaken or it has been corrected.

I do distinctly remember having trouble with this when creating exercise in the past, but perhaps it was an artifact of the software I was using or my own ineptitude. On Jan 18, 2016 5:22 AM, David Haslam <dfhmch at googlemail.com> wrote: