[sword-devel] Contributing to sword-tools repo?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Jan 16 10:37:50 MST 2016

I would not call it a" dumping ground for us two to play", but more generically a dumping ground for things worth keeping and sharing in a loose way, but not worth releasing officially. If this makes sense. The only exception to that was usfm2osis.py/pl, a widely used and semiofficial tool, which is now on Github.

Peter