[sword-devel] Notepad++ User Defined Language CONF

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 16 09:39:00 MST 2016

Had an enjoyable session today in which I created a User Defined Language
called CONF as a Syntax Highlighter for Notepad++ (Windows).

i.e. For SWORD module .conf files.

Still experimental, but already proved useful.

Such a tool can never be 100% perfect because CONF isn't a tightly defined
"language" as such.
There'll always be ambiguities of various kinds.
Defined keywords can readily occur in the free text fields such as About.

A screenshot can be viewed here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7igerz26cffaqy/Screenshot%202016-01-16%2015.28.31.png?dl=0

I will eventually share this (possibly in GitHub).

Meanwhile, send me a private email if you're interested.

Best regards,

David