[sword-devel] AbbottSmith module question

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 14 07:14:46 MST 2016

Daniel wrote,

"I would also appreciate someone creating a new module. It has been a
long time since I have been able to successfully compile and test a TEI
module. If someone has time and expertise to do this, I would be
grateful because the TEI lexicon module creation cycle is a series of
mysteries to me. "

Well - domcox (Dominique Corbex) has recently done just that!
The new FreDAW module is from a TEI XML source file.

Suggest you might ask to enlist his assistance.

Regards,

David