[sword-devel] Contributing to sword-tools repo?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Thu Jan 14 03:27:06 MST 2016

How am I supposed to contribute to the sword-tools repo? I use
(as any sensible person would do these days ;)) git, so my repo
is on https://gitlab.com/mcepl/sword-tools/ and all changes are
in fix-av11n_py branch_. How can I propose those so far seven
commits to be merged? Series of emails with patches to thise
list? Would somebody comment directly on gitlab.com (it is
possible, just create an account on GitLab)? Isn’t it the time
to finally switch to git and create repo on
GitLab/GitHub/somewhereelse?

Blessings,

Matěj

.. _branch:
    https://gitlab.com/mcepl/sword-tools/commits/fix_av11n_py

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

Therefore, faithful Christian, seek truth, hear truth, learn
truth, love truth, speak truth, hold truth, defend truth until
death: because truth will free you from sin, from devil, from the
death of soul and finally from the death eternal, which is a
separation from God's mercy.
    -- Master John Hus, Explanation of Credo, 1412