[sword-devel] AbbottSmith module question

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Wed Jan 13 17:53:39 MST 2016

Well, I’ve created a new Windows 7 VM and installed the KJV and also AbbottSmith using The SWORD Project for Windows (BibleCS) Install Manager. I’m not able to get the module to work in BibleCS.

As far as I can tell it loads but doesn’t work in Xiphos. I show Strong’s in the KJV. Click on a number, any number and I get the same entry. As far as I can tell it is the last entry. Once I get there, clicking the up and down arrows on the dictionary will make the program crash. (I can deliberately, reliably repeat the crash.) The dropdown list contains >, G1, G1, G1, …., which is wrong. If I manually search for a number by prefixing it with a G, I’ll get the entry, indicating it is linked.

I’m running the Windows version that I just downloaded from the xiphos.org <http://xiphos.org/> site.

In Him,
	DM