[sword-devel] Detecting bad references?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 09:32:06 MST 2016

The specific, short answer to your question is "no". At least, not
within the engine. If you're actually checking an OsisID you could
read the metadata and create a regex test for each versification.

The more nuanced answer is that, when parsing a potential reference
the engine will pop up as Revelation 1:1 if it fails to parse the
text. This is great, so long as the text does not intentionally
reference Rev.1.1.

--Greg