[sword-devel] Detecting bad references?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 11 08:52:33 MST 2016

Either during the process towards module build (in which it's often necessary
to fix xrefs) or even subsequently,
is it feasible for SWORD to test a reference to a specified versification
and to respond with whether the reference is good or bad?

The question naturally follows on from my observation about a gotcha (just 1
example) in the new FreDAW module.

NB. I was already aware of how SWORD handles a quirky reference like
1Sam.14.600,
or even Gen.1.10000000  (but thanks for the reminder explanation, Karl).

If so, please explain how.

If not, is there an opportunity for an enhancement here?

David