[sword-devel] Dutch Canisius Translation

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 10 07:53:42 MST 2016

Hi Peter,

Your announcement is timed several hours before I reported XML syntax errors
and OSIS validation fails directly to Tom.
The file has been corrected and pushed to github.

Please download the XML file again and rebuild and update the module.

Apologies for not cc: ing you in some of my emails to Tom.
I hadn't anticipated that you would release it so rapidly.

Thanks.

Best regards,

David