[sword-devel] NASB status

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 22:56:45 MST 2016

This is an aside, but only one step off the path:

Have we considered that the NASB has a major revision due out this year?
Lockman won't publicly predict a date, but another group I watch has
members with first hand knowledge and suggest there will be a NASB 2016
revision, which will supercede the older text similar to the 1995 did
(silent forced updates on all digital platforms.)