[sword-devel] SFM to OSIS handling of the \sr marker?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 7 09:23:08 MST 2016

If I do revert the script, I think it would be sensible to add type="x-scope"
to the reference element.

Then the front-ends will have something definite to look for that's
different from type="parallel" for a reference within a title.

The OSIS manual has:

The type attribute on this element has three enumerated values and can also
have values supplied by the user which start with "x-." The OSIS defined
values are:

• annotateRef: Meaning that this reference is an annotation of the
referenced material.
• parallel: The referenced material is a parallel to the material under
discussion.
• source: The referenced material is the source of the material under
discussion.

type="source" is not applicable, so it would have to be one that starts with
"x-".

Agreed?

Best regards,

David