[sword-devel] SFM to OSIS handling of the \sr marker?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Jan 7 07:55:08 MST 2016

The more i think through this the more my conclusion is, conversion should be as little lossy as possible, presentation is the place where lossiness becomes useful. So ranges should be lists of all concerning verses, but frontends +/- filter writers might want to put more effort into transforming this into something useful.