[sword-devel] SFM to OSIS handling of the \sr marker?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 6 11:20:51 MST 2016

Addendum: The same applies to the major section range marker \mr

As I continue to work on the Welsh Beibl (to replace our NT & Psalms
module),
I will change my working copy of u2o.py
such that it will no longer convert either \mr or \sr to
<reference>...</reference>

This will affect 21 such headings in total, all of which were \mr

These will still be findable in the OSIS XML file by searching for

<title type="scope">...</title>

OK?

David