[sword-devel] Turkish to English glossary problem

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Tue Jan 5 14:22:32 MST 2016

Meant to reply also on the rabbit hole question. The description of the Ergane software is that it somehow combines the Esperanto language data with the other language data to produce the result. I’m dubious as to whether that is useful in any language other than Esperanto, which is a made up language anyway.

DM