[sword-devel] PEG parser for USFM

Ryan Hiebert ryan at ryanhiebert.com
Tue Jan 5 06:31:34 MST 2016

> On Jan 2, 2016, at 7:21 PM, Kahunapule Michael Johnson <Kahunapule at eBible.org> wrote:
>
> Also, one word of caution: There is no proper way to do a one-to-one, lossless, round tripable correspondence between USFM to OSIS.

Thank you for your help, I'm finding your emails most helpful.

Because I'm doing this with the USFM to OSIS converter in mind, I am not attempting to do a lossless, round-tripabble conversion. In fact, once I have it parsed into code datastructures, it's not a goal to have it be possible to reverse the process losslessly, at least not at this point.