[sword-devel] PHP programmers - Re: Glaubensstimme archive

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Feb 8 01:12:11 MST 2016

As far as I understand Glaubesstimme is produced in Dokuwiki and then
uses Dokuwiki plugins to export into various formats.

So, in order to make things easy and fast we simply would need to
create a Dokuwiki plugin which could produce one of our import
formats.

I do not know php and would not know how even to start this in a hurry,
but I am sure there are some here capable of throwing this together
quite fast.

Dokuwiki uses a plugin format which appears well documented.

Peter