[sword-devel] HebDelitzsch updated

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 23 08:27:58 MST 2015

Hi DM,

I really want Peter to address the issue, rather than some kind of
workaround.

This thread already records that on 27 August, I was able to build the
module successfully from the same OSIS file, using default KJV v11n, and
osis2mod $Rev: 2893

I just repeated the build using osis2mod: $Rev: 3314 and obtained the same
success.
In both cases, I used a different module name, so that I didn't overwrite
Peter's module.

Peter wrote that he'd added NRSV to the conf file. I don't think he did what
he said.
I re-installed the module HebDelitzsch today, to be sure I am not reporting
badly.

There's no Versification entry in the conf file.
It's still v1.1.1 though I should have expected v1.1.2

This being the case, had he really built it without any v11n in the osis2mod
cmd line,
then there would not be any serious issues.

So I still think he built it with -v NRSV in the cmd line.

Though not ideal, this can be made to work, but front-ends such as Xiphos
would have minor navigation control problems when trying to go past either
of the two missing verses.

Best regards,

David