[sword-devel] New Front End

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Wed May 13 01:26:57 MST 2015

On 2015-05-12, 19:34 GMT, Ryan Hiebert wrote:
> If I were you, I'd host the code and the tarballs on GitHub.
> Not everybody agrees with me, but GitHub is pretty capable for
> this purpose.

Except GitHub (aside from being a proprietary beast) doesn’t
allow hosting of a random tarball or webpage, only allows
downloading of a snapshot of some particular tag and it has
wiki. For somebody it might be important.

Best,

Matěj

See, when the GOVERNMENT spends money, it creates jobs; whereas
when the money is left in the hands of TAXPAYERS, God only knows
what they do with it. Bake it into pies, probably. Anything to
avoid creating jobs.
    -- Dave Barry