[sword-devel] Output from imp2vs

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Thu Mar 26 02:55:08 MST 2015

Hi Peter

Problem is that the imp tools are the only ones that allow for round trips
as far as I know? Ideally I'd use mod2osis and osis2mod but many
posts/wiki/instructions on tool itself strongly advise not to use it. My
particular use case is that there's Greek text without accents that we've
added accents to.

Chris