[sword-devel] sword ignores <hi type="emphasize"> in OSIS texts

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Jun 20 06:37:05 MST 2015

On Fri, 2015-06-19 at 08:03 -0400, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> On 06/19/2015 07:53 AM, Peter Von Kaehne wrote:
>
> > I have not checked this one yet.

Checked now. There is no need for any change as far as I can see. There
is no bug.

SVN-head' osisxhtml will produce for all instances of <hi> (but for
those with a select number of attributes with special handling, like
"super", "sub" and "overline") the following code:

This should cover it. (see lines 573ff)

The CSS stylesheet coming along from the library with osisxhtml does not
offer any info how to render this, but either xiphos could add that or
the module maker himself (best option I guess, as long as xiphos can add
a per-module css sheet. I am not sure the rendering info should be in
the library as long as it is visible and accessible to the frontend.

osishtmlhref produces for all but a select few an <i>..</i>, this again
should cover it wherever that filter set is still in use.

Peter