[sword-devel] Av11n mark 2

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Jul 15 06:44:05 MST 2015

On Wed, 2015-07-15 at 15:28 +0200, Peter von Kaehne wrote:

> I am now going to install the other two GB bibles we have to see if
> there is simply a problem with the module (GerLut1545lhgb).

There is certainly a problem with the code of the library -

I run mod2im GerLut1545lhgb and it goes into a loop over Malachi - over
and again printing out Malachi 1-4, while the DRCgb module will rotate
over

But also, I do not get any of the deuterocanonical content the DRCgb sh
ould really have. Neither in Xiphos nor in the diatheke.

Peter