[sword-devel] Av11n mark 2

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Jul 15 03:35:52 MST 2015

On Tue, 2015-07-14 at 07:12 -0400, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> On 07/13/2015 11:04 PM, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> > What do you think?
> Is it completely invisible to the application (I know you said Xiphos
> was OK, but were there any rough edges?)

No it is not without rough edges. But I did not expect anything else
given that the code was never complete and is untouched for now
probably 6 years.

1) Unlike the other av11n implementation it does not yet show non KJV
verse range content. Try Malachi 3 22 ff in Luther1545lhgb (available
from the experimental repository)

2) I got some crash when trying to run a GB module in a parallel tab.

I did run search just fine and it did not seem slow in comparison with
other modules.

And, it shows up as a module, you can navigate about and it displays
well. So, whatever is missing, it is probably not a lot.

Do you want me to do more extensive testing?

Peter