[sword-devel] Packages .....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Mon Jan 26 14:59:34 MST 2015

Hi there .....   I've just installed Mint to boot alongside my Ubuntu
stuff.  I installed Sword+BibleTime from  the packages offered (they are
the same ones as Ubuntu from the Ubuntu repo). They are a bit old, and
don't do Av11n.  I cant remember where I got my Ubuntu installation.
It's possible I built from source, but I think I downloaded a proposed
package from somewhere.  I'm a bit short of time just now, so would
prefer not to have to make from source if possible - but I do need to
use the deuterocanonical books in Brenton's septuagint which I am
working on.  Any suggestions please?

Kind regards,        Barry