[sword-devel] A call for Python programmers ...

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 24 07:50:00 MST 2015

The real problem is that I'm finding new bugs in usfm2osis.py faster than
anyone is actually putting in effort to fix them.

I just added a new issue in JIRA - the examples given are concise and
adequately described.

http://www.crosswire.org/tracker/browse/MODTOOLS-90

I'm not a Python programmer. I just want to [help] make good Bible modules.

The process of module building should not be so painful.

IMHO, If we continue to neglect this whole topic, we are in effect removing
CrossWire from the Bible digital publishing market. Potential ministry
partners will go elsewhere because the difficulties are too great.

David