[sword-devel] Locale files and deuterocanonical books

Peter Von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Feb 6 10:14:22 MST 2015

The locale files have two functions

1) They assist the user when the frontend is translated into their language. In this case they need to be translated too. Most frontends are not  translated into many languages. Most languages have no frontend translated into them. Most languages do not have a bible with DC texts.

2) Module makers use them if they use my script or a similar one to create xrefs. Unless a module has xrefs pointing at a dc passage there is no need for the locale file being completed.

In summary - let the locale files grow as they need to grow, but do not waste time onto them

Peter