[sword-devel] Submission of OSIS files for Bibles and Commentaries

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Sun Dec 27 03:43:09 MST 2015

On 2015-12-24, 08:44 GMT, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> The following is an adaption for the new more or less
> automatic process
> which I now use for publication of modules on the CrossWire site.

So, I wonder whether somebody finally pushes to the repository
my update of CzeBKR with conf file on
https://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/tmp/czebkr.conf and
https://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/tmp/CzeBKR-OSIS.xml.bz2 I am
sending the same files via email, and I really hope that it will
be finally included in the repository. I agree, it is just
a tiny change, but I spent more times writing emails begging for
the inclusion of the change than on the doing the change myself
(and that included complete automatic regeneration of the module
from WikiSource), I am afraid.

Blessed Christmas holidays everyone!

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things
are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are
pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good
report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think
on these things.
    -- Philipians 4:8 KJV