[sword-devel] Submission of OSIS files for Bibles and Commentaries

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 26 08:16:49 MST 2015

I understand the motivation behind it, which is to save time,
by having a repeatable method that can be launched by a single click (as it
were).

But it's not saving time overall because it's being done so badly.

It's wasting time for those of us who submitted good working modules!
This causes a huge amount of frustration.

I'm now in the third loop of having to report errors introduced by this
stupid scripting.

I stick to my assertion that it's fundamentally flawed because it's not fit
for purpose.

I have no confidence that it can be reliably mended.

There are simply too many possible variations in conf files that no-one can
predict.

Today I saw unrelated lines inserted before a continuation line.

It's not as if the line order was fixed, though there are a few items that
must be in a particular order.

It will always fail because of this.

David