[sword-devel] subfolders in module directory

Konstantin Maslyuk kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 08:55:51 MST 2015

At moment there is no way to display overall installation progress for a module in Sword. Our StatusReporter works in per directory manner, so if in module there is a sub folder, it will report downloading status for it with in parent folder report.

Is there some thing I have to know before making a patch? Are sub folders permitted at all? I plan to remove recursion from RemoteTransport::copyDirectory() ...

Blessings.