[sword-devel] Xiphos 4.0.3

Brian Schroeder bschroeder at internode.on.net
Sun Aug 16 16:52:52 MST 2015

I have just built Xiphos 4.0.3 rpms on Mageia 5, and installed the gtk3
version.  It all seems to work normally.

However I am not able to see any modules in the eBible repository. I
added it in in the module manager and refreshed.  The refresh seemed to
run too quickly, and then no modules showed up as available to install.

Trying a refresh on the crosswire repository worked properly.

Is their something wrong with the eBible site at the moment? (It looks
okay in my web browser.)  Or is there something else I may have missed?

Brian.