[sword-devel] C# Binding Example - success

Daniel Hughes trampster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 17:55:53 MST 2014

Can you please send me your updated project files (with the nunit
references changed). So I can diff them with mine.

The root of this issue is that monodevelop bundles nunit but there is
also separate nunit debian packages. Monodevelop doesn't handle this
conflict well.

MonoDevelop on linux creates package hints in the project files which
may be causing the problem. Not 100% sure though so need you updated
project files.

Cheers,
Daniel Hugehs