[sword-devel] Problem with Intros

Manfred Bergmann manfred.bergmann at me.com
Mon Oct 6 06:41:48 MST 2014

Hi.

Since once of the larger refactorings in SWORD my code for retrieving mod, book, chapter introductions doesn't work anymore.
So I've tried to adapt according to introtest.cpp.
But I can only get it to work for book introductions. Chapter and module doesn't work.
This basically is the code for module introductions:

- (NSString *)moduleIntro {
    sword::VerseKey key;
    key.setIntros(true);
    key.setPersist(true);
    key.setAutoNormalize(false);
    [self setSwordKey:[SwordKey swordKeyWithSWKey:&key]];

    key.setVerse(0);
    key.setChapter(0);
    key.setBook(0);
    key.setTestament(0);

    return [self renderedText];
}

But -renderedText or the SWORD function it calls: renderText() returns nothing.

Are there any known issues I have to be aware of?

Manfred