[sword-devel] Synodal versification as compiled into osis2mod

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 29 06:32:04 MST 2014

Thanks - good that it's fixed already in Revision 3016.

Please would one of the developers recompile & upload the Sword utilities
for Windows,
so that I can begin to used the latest fixed version.

In the past, Greg has been kind enough to do this.
Revision 2908 were compiled 16 months ago, so this is long overdue.

Meanwhile, I can probably make progress by using the utils installed with
Xiphos 3.2.2
These are Rev 3177 dated 2014-08-25, though as usual, still without
emptyvss.exe

Best regards,

David