[sword-devel] 1.7.2 release pending

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 13:11:20 MST 2014

There were some bugs with a 1.7.1 patch that caused SegFaults when an OSIS
tag <lb/> was encountered without a type attribute. A fix has been
committed for this and is in both trunk and the sword-1-7-x branch. Also a
minor fix to standardize the finding of locales. If people find any
problems in the next 24 hours, please let me know, otherwise I plan to
release 1.7.2 tomorrow night to fix the SegFault problem in 1.7.1. Before
the release I will be merging the 1.7.2 versioning commit over from trunk.

Please give it a build and test if you have the opportunity.

--Greg