[sword-devel] Internal link via OSIS ref in GenBooks - bug?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Jan 11 02:40:14 MST 2014

I have created a new GenBook module, the Dark Night of the Soul by John
of the Cross (It will be submitted in short order)

In the process I found that links do not work as advertised in the wiki

http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/OSIS_Genbooks#Internal_Links

 i.e. formed like a usual osisRef

ModuleName:ModuleRoot.Section.Subsection.Target

but instead worked only if formed like this with slashes:

ModuleName:ModuleRoot/Section/Subsection/Target

I have no particular problem with this - as long as one way works and as
long as we explain in the wiki the working way, but I think it might be
a bug nevertheless, no?

Peter