[sword-devel] Internal link via OSIS ref in GenBooks - bug?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Jan 11 02:40:14 MST 2014

I have created a new GenBook module, the Dark Night of the Soul by John
of the Cross (It will be submitted in short order)

In the process I found that links do not work as advertised in the wiki

 i.e. formed like a usual osisRef

but instead worked only if formed like this with slashes:

I have no particular problem with this - as long as one way works and as
long as we explain in the wiki the working way, but I think it might be
a bug nevertheless, no?