[sword-devel] Statically compiled usfm2osis

Teus Benschop teusjannette at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 07:17:14 MST 2014

Thanks Greg, for the information. Based on that information, I will also be
looking into compiling the newest Sword tarball on the targeted Ubuntu
release, then install it the way you describe. That should be giving the
very newest in case the Ubuntu or Debian packages contains older versions.
Teus.