[sword-devel] Statically compiled usfm2osis

Teus Benschop teusjannette at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 07:00:40 MST 2014

The shared hosting account runs Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS currently, more
specifically Linux  3.8.0-34-generic #49~precise1-Ubuntu SMP x86_64 x86_64
x86_64 GNU/Linux. If there were a 64 bits package available, that would be
great. The hosting provider is unwilling to install additional packages for
stability and security reasons.
Teus.