[sword-devel] module supplied v11n

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Wed Jan 8 15:55:10 MST 2014

Hi

Packaging a v11n with its module is probably next on my list of
improvements to the JSword project. We have 200+ minority language modules
for which no registered v11ns exist. So the easiest will be to package with
it. So if anyone has a format suggestion, please let me know. Are we
definitely going to host this in the data folder? rather than the conf
file? JSword's versification mappings are stored in properties file, with
readable textual references. And I like the idea of being able to check
that visually. If possible, it would be nicer to have that in a readable
form, rather than binary which makes things difficult to troubleshoot.
(just my 2 pennies)

(There's already code in JSword to map between versifications btw. I
believe Sword has some too.)

Chris