[sword-devel] Malayalam module

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Feb 26 23:44:10 MST 2014

Have a look at our wiki - www.crosswire.org/wiki
> I am thinking to use wiki source version as the base. Should I move
> that source into a different format (non wiki) ? Should I keep it
> under version control ?

What we need in the end is a import file in one of our acceptable import
formats - the best and likely most useful one is OSIS.

How you get there is largely up to you, we would look at - does the
final OSIS file reflect accurately the source and does the OSIS work for
Having said this, my usual workflow is to create an USFM text as this is
often a lot easier (for me) and then import that into OSIS with
pre-existing tools.