[sword-devel] Malayalam module

Mike Hart just_mike_y at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 14:33:17 MST 2014

That page is in Malayalam, but appears to claim the bible being presented at that wikisource page is an 1870 British and Foreign Bible Society work (possibly updated in 1910).  However, my ability to read Malayalam is somewhat nonexistent.  One of the links close to the Bottom takes you to individual page views of a PDF which claims on this page:

Encoded by Nishad H. Kaippally 1992 From the Orignal Bible Society of India Bible. Please report errors in content to kaippally at gmail.com

It looks like a clean source (from the standpoint of provenance) if this can be verified.